Membership of the Cotswold Hunt Pony Club
We welcome members from any age (if they can sit on a pony they can join!) up to 25 years old. If you have your own pony and wish to join us please print out and fill in the membership form below and send it to our Membership Secretary.
The Annual Subscription is currently £80 per member. Non-riding members can also join for £36.
The Family subscription, where there are more than two pony club members in one family is charged at £200 regardless of the number of children (upto 5 per family).
To enquire about joining please contact our Membership secretary – Mrs Emma Stanley email@example.com
If you’d like to discuss younger riders joining (12 years and under) please contact Sam Yates who is in charge of the juniors/minis section. We have a busy programme planned for this year, and all riders are very welcome, there is plenty for even the youngest, and shortest legs to do! Our rallies for the older members are co-ordinated by Vicky Hughes and Kate Dennett. You will see a flavour of our branch’s activities on our facebook page which you can look at via the CHPC Home Page, and also the What’s On page on this website.
If you would like more information or just to chat about becoming a member please do contact any of the officials on the contacts page.
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made directly with The Pony Club Office at Stoneleigh.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
- If you do not have a “family membership” (usually 3 or more riding members in the same household) then you will receive 2 emails with details of how to renew via the new online portal.
- The first contains the renewal reminder and membership details.
- The second contains a custom link to the portal. When you click this link you will be asked to enter a password.
- This is a new online portal so create a new password.
- You will then be asked to login with your username (the email address to which the renewal reminder was sent) and your newly created password.
- Early renewal notices are being sent this year to try and phase out the renewal process for memberships expiring 31/1/2021.
- A reminder to those who have not renewed will be resent the first week of January. Thereafter, reminders will be sent one month prior to renewal date, and then 2 weeks before if not renewed.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, and members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your membership type.
- Memberships will be for a 12-month period from the date of expiry
- If you renew in December and your membership expires on 31 January 2021 then your new membership will run until 31 January 2022.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/ complete the form and email to email@example.com OR by post to the address on the form.
Membership fees for 2021 remain as 2020:
Non-riding member £36; riding member £80 and family memberships £200 (up to 5 members in the same household).