Membership of the Cotswold Hunt Pony Club
We welcome members from any age (if they can sit on a pony they can join!) up to 25 years old. If you have your own pony and wish to join us please print out and fill in the membership form below and send it to our Membership Secretary.
The Annual Subscription is currently £80 per member. Non-riding members can also join for £36.
The Family subscription, where there are more than two pony club members in one family is charged at £200 regardless of the number of children (upto 5 per family).
Annual subscription runs from 1st Feb 2020 until 31st Jan 2021.
To enquire about joining please contact our Membership secretary – Mrs Angela Merrett firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to discuss younger riders joining (12 years and under) please contact Sam Yates who is in charge of the juniors/minis section. We have a busy programme planned for this year, and all riders are very welcome, there is plenty for even the youngest, and shortest legs to do! Our rallies for the older members are co-ordinated by Vicky Hughes and Kate Dennett. You will see a flavour of our branch’s activities on our facebook page which you can look at via the CHPC Home Page, and also the What’s On page on this website.
If you would like more information or just to chat about becoming a member please do contact any of the officials on the contacts page.
All members, those renewing as well as new members now use the same form (see green button below for a link)
- The Pony Club subscriptions will fall due on: 1st February 2020
- Any membership that is not paid up and renewed before 28th February will be deemed to have lapsed and insurance cover will cease.
- All members who wish to be considered for area teams MUST be fully paid up members by 28th February. (This is a national not a branch rule)
- The subscription is £80 individual riding, £36 non-riding with a maximum of £200 for a family (upto 5 members per family)
- From January 2020, we ask for an additional £10 per member to cover the shortfall that is going to be retained by PC HQ for the foreseeable years. This contibution goes directly to our branch to help with running costs, and it means we don’t have to run an extra fundraising event in the year – as we appreciate everyone’s time and energy is precious, and finite!
For existing members, please download the Membership Form below and send it to our Membership Secretary, Mrs Merrett, with a cheque. Alternatively please email Mrs Merrett for BACS details for a direct bank transfer. She will be happy to help you with any questions.(email@example.com).